Setting Up New Online Business Banking Users
Got your Equity Bank business online account set up? Great. As an administrator, you have full control over setting up additional users
and their permissions.
- Log in to your online business account using your login ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the "forgot your password?" link found below the log in button.
- At the online banking home page navigate to the left-side menu and down to "Manage Users".
- Click on the “Manage Users” tab and then "Users".
- The screen "User Management" will appear.
- Any users that have been set up on this account will populate below the "User Management" heading.
- To add a new user, click on the "Add User" button.
- A "New User" form will appear. Complete all the boxes including a login ID and setting a temporary password.
- Hit "Save". This user has been added to your account.