Thank you for your interest. One of our Equity Bank representatives will get back to you within 7 business days.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program applications have been extended through August 8, 2020!
If you've already applied with Equity Bank, please contact your lender for the status of your application.
Update - June 17, 2020. The SBA has released Forgiveness application forms for PPP borrowers. Please see below for fillable pdf forms.
Reminder - we suggest consulting with your accountant or attorney prior to submitting any forgiveness form. We are here for you and can help answer questions about loan forgiveness. Please review instructions and completions before completing applications.
- Paycheck Protection Program - SBA Form 3508 - Forgiveness Application
- PPP - SBA Form 3508 - Instructions for Completion
In some cases, the SBA allows submission of a shorter, EZ form. You should use the EZ form IF:
- Borrower is self-employed, independent contractor, or sole proprietor with no employees and did not include employee salaries in your PPP loan OR
- Borrower did not reduce payroll by more than 25% during the covered period AND borrower did not reduce number of employees OR
- Borrower did not reduce payroll by more than 25% during the covered period AND borrower was unable to operate during the Covered Period at the same level of activity.
EZ form links are below.
Update - June 5, 2020: The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act was signed into law and changes to new program applicants will apply.
- The covered period under which small businesses can use loan proceeds is now 24 weeks, or until Dec. 31.
- PPP funds may be used for nonpayroll expenses, such as rent, mortgage interest and utilities, up to 40% of the total loan.
- Requirement for payroll expenses is now 60% to get maximum forgiveness.
- Loan repayment terms extended from two years to five years, at 1% interest.
- Loan forgiveness now available for small businesses that were unable to rehire employees, hire new employees or return to the same level of business activity as before the virus.
We'll continue to update equitybank.com with any additional program changes. Thank you for choosing us!
We're here to help you get started with the Paycheck Protection Program. Please fill out the information below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. For documents that will be needed to begin the process, please refer to our SBA page.
Please note: This is not a formal application for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. This will begin the process to work with Equity Bank on creating your official application! One of our team members will be in touch after you submit the form. Note: Please use your mobile phone number for faster response times. We’re here for you.