Welcome to Equity Bank!
We're proud to continue being THE one place to go in Liberal and Hugoton!
Beginning May 7, all First National Bank accounts and services will become part of Equity Bank. Access the full guide here.
Visit our Online Banking Q&A to find answers quickly on getting started with online and mobile banking.
Upgrade now to a personalize card at no charge! You can order your free personalized card starting May 7. Visit: EquityBank.com/MyDesign
Friday, May 4, 2018:
- Last day of First National Bank operations (normal hours).
- Same-day online transfers must be completed by 4 pm.
- Complete your Online Banking transfers by 6 PM.
- Access and print any First National Bank statements you wish to keep.
- You will be sent a final First National Bank statement in the mail.
Monday, May 7, 2018:
- Open normal hours as Equity Bank with the same faces you know and trust!
- Use First National Access ID in all lower case characters to log in to Online Banking.
- Please use a default password to access your account for the first time.Your default password is: Equity plus the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID number, entered like so, Equity0000.
- Download the Equity Bank mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Equity Bank Routing Number:
Equity Bank Customer Care Center:
First National Bank Customer Care Line:
Shazam Lost or Stolen Card:
Local Leadership. Local Service.
Same familiar faces you've counted on.
ICARE: Integrity, Community Focus, Accountability, Respect, and Entrepreneurial Spirit
At Equity Bank, you'll have access to your trusted bankers, a great mobile app, a bank network spanning four states, and a debit card that blocks ATM fees. You'll also have a team of professionals dedicated to Equity Bank's core values: Integrity, Community Focus, Accountability, Respect, and Entrepreneurial Spirit. Learn more about Equity's culture and values.