Home Equity Loans
Get Started on Your New Project Today!
Check it out! Promotional 1.91% APR* on Home Equity Lines of Credit!*
As the name implies, a home equity loan (also known as second mortgage) lets you access funds based on the available equity in your home. We can offer a low-interest, tax-deductible** loan to remodel your home, take a vacation, purchase a new boat, pay for education, and much more! With our fixed rates and payments, budgeting will be a breeze.
*Limited time offer. Subject to credit approval. Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 1.91% available on new lines of credit only with combined loan-to-value (LTV) ratio (including prior mortgages or liens) of 80% or less. Initial rate is fixed for six months following account opening date, and is not based on index and margin used for later rate adjustments. Introductory rate offer not available for refinances of existing Equity Bank Home Equity Lines of Credit. After the introductory 6-month rate period, the rate is a variable rate subject to change with changes in the Prime Rate, currently 3.25% APR as of March 25, 2015. APR is calculated by using the Prime Rate plus 1.50%. The Prime Rate used is the U.S. Prime Rate available in the Federal Reserve Statistical Release H-15 (www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h15). The APR can change monthly, but will not be lower than 3.25%, nor exceed 18%.
- Finance almost anything you want or need
- Use the equity built in your home as collateral
- Loan is disbursed in a single check
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Flexible terms, customizable to your budget
- Free automatic loan payment option for our checking account holders
- Quick local decisions
- Personal attention from experienced staff
** Consult your tax advisor
Like a home equity loan, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) lets you access the equity built in your home when you need it, rather than all at once. You'll enjoy flexibility in managing your finances, and get peace of mind knowing you have funds available when you need them.
- No closing costs (on some programs)
- Rates tied to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate
- Interest may be tax deductible for most borrowers*
*Consult your tax advisor