Combine of cash from two or more accounts into a single account in order to more effectively utilize these funds through investment or reduction of borrowing. With ACH Concentration you can consolidate excess funds from multiple accounts or multiple banks into one central account, while a Zero Balance Account (ZBA) is a cost-effective way to concentrate deposits and fund disbursements. Ask about these great services for your business, today!
- Maximize fund availability
- Prevent funds sitting idle that could be used elsewhere
- Track individual account performance
- Ideal for businesses with multiple stores, outlets, department, etc.
- Keep separate payment accounts for bookkeeping and management purposes
- Eliminate idle balances
- ACH Concentration
- Zero-Balance Account