News & Eventssee what's new!
Announcing Promotions Effective in 2014
Equity Bank announces the following promotions for 2014
Equity Bank is pleased to announce the following promotions within its markets effective for 2014, approved by the bank's 13-member Board of Directors on January 23, 2014.
"We're very proud to commend and recognize the following individuals," said Brad Elliott, CEO of Equity Bank and Chairman of the Board of Equity Bancshares, Inc. "Each has been instrumental into our growth and success in developing customer relationships, and we're proud to have them as part of our team."
Officer promotions are effective immediately in the following Equity Bank markets.
- Beth Money, Executive Vice President & Retail Director, Lee's Summit, Mo. Previously Senior Vice President and Retail Director, Money will continue to oversee all aspects of Equity Bank's consumer and retail operations throughout its 27 bank markets, including personnel management, customer service, product development and retail training. Money will continue to serve on Equity Bank's executive leadership team. Money joined Equity Bank in 2009.
- Steve Kelly, Senior Vice President & Senior Credit Officer, Kansas City, Mo. Since joining Equity Bank in 2009 as a credit analyst, Kelly has led the bank's credit administration operations in the Kansas City metro area, and now oversees development of lending processes, business and product development, and efficiency throughout the bank's footprint.
- Rob Musgrave, Vice President and Credit Manager, Wichita, Kan. Previously Assistant Vice President and Credit Analyst, Musgrave will continue to manage and oversee credit applications, processes, and reporting from the bank's corporate offices in Wichita, Kansas. Musgrave joined Equity Bank in 2012.
- Mary Burke, Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager, Warsaw, Mo. Burke earns a promotion to Assistant Vice President, and has managed Equity Bank's two Warsaw locations since 2001. Burke will continue to oversee customer service and operations as well as contribute to local market strategy.
- Kim Carter, Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager, Clinton, Mo. Carter is named Assistant Vice President and will continue to manage the bank's facility, personnel and customer service at Equity Bank's 615 E. Ohio location in Clinton. Carter joined then-First Community Bank in 2005.
- Micha Mohr, Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager, Wichita, Kan. Mohr is branch manager and mortgage lender at Equity Bank's Central and Maize branch location. Mohr joined Equity Bank in 2008, and earns a promotion to Assistant Vice President.
- Liza O'Neal, Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Sedalia, Mo. O'Neal has been manager of Equity Bank in Sedalia, Missouri for more than 15 years. She will continue as branch manager at 920 Thompson Boulevard in Sedalia as well as Assistant Vice President.
- Chris Wassel, Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Overland Park, Kan. Chris Wassel continues to manage branch facilities and personnel at Equity Bank's KC operations center at I-435 and Roe. She joined Equity Bank in 2008.